Work has been so intense for so many months. I have been working way too many hours and have been pretty stressed out. Just this week, things have finally calmed down to a manageable pace. I had a staff meeting yesterday and feel like my department is running smoothly. I have a huge list of medium- and low-priority issues that I can finally begin to tackle. But all I want to do is not work. I am antsy! I am all out of websites to cruise and ways to avoid working today. I'm not a slacker by nature, but my motivation for work is out the window today. I know that I work better under pressure. Tomorrow I will need to have some motivation to get things done!
I am catching up on some things at home. Last night I finally got four months of pictures off of my camera. I'm going to try to figure out how to post some on here.
On a different note, Cade was really funny the other night. He's been learning about God at school. We were chatting before bed and his window was open. He said the blinds looked like Jesus' cross. Then he was asking about God, "who is that guy?". That cracked me up! He's also very interested in where God is. He wanted to know if he "got up there in an airplane". Three is such a funny age.
No comments:
Post a Comment